European Information Technologies Certification Academy
European Information Technologies Certification Academy (EITCA) programme is an international professional ICT knowledge and skills certification standard, developed and governed by the EITCI Institute – a non-profit organization based in Brussels, that provides certification of individuals' knowledge and skills in broad field-oriented areas of ICT expertise such as Computer graphics, Information security etc. The EITCA programmes, referred to as EITCA Academies, include selected sets of several to over a dozen of individual EITC programmes, that together comprise a particular area of qualifications.
As of June 2015 the EITCA certification standard includes the following Academies:
|Code name||Full name|
|EITCA/BI||EITCA Business Information Technologies Academy|
|EITCA/CG||EICTA Computer Graphics Academy|
|EITCA/EG||EITCA e-Government Information Technologies Academy|
|EITCA/EL||EITCA e-Learning Didactics Technologies Academy|
|EITCA/IS||EITCA Information Technologies Security Academy|
|EITCA/KC||EITCA Information Technologies Key Competencies Academy|
|EITCA/TC||EITCA Information Technologies Telework Competencies Academy|
- EITC programme
- EITCI institute
- Digital divide
- Information society
- Computer literacy
- Distance education
- Digital Agenda for Europe
- Paraskakis, Iraklis; Hatziapostolou, Thanos (2014). The Elevate Framework for Assessment and Certification Design for Vocational Training in European ICT SMEs (PDF). 6th International Conference on Computer Supported Education (CSEDU 2014).
- "EITCA programme". European Information Technologies Certification Institute (EITCI).
- "ICT training/education and certification". Digital Agenda for Europe, ICT 2013. European Commission.
- Goetzen, P.; Chmielecki, M.; Hernes, M. (2012). "Egovernment in Poland – Research on Polish Policies and Practices". Journal of Applied Computer Science Methods. 4 (2): 5–20. doi:10.2478/jacsm.